It's back! Last summer my sweet friend, Jayme from TeachTalkInspire and I had so much fun with our weekly summer linky party, Tell all Tuesday. It was a great way to blog and meet new friends. Now that summer is in full gear we have decided to bring back the linky party and continue the fun.
I have been so neglectful of my blog the past few months I am excited to dust off the keyboard and give some attention to it.
This week our topic is: Two Truths and a Lie!
Let's get to know each other by playing "Two Truths and Lie!" In your blog post tell us three "facts" about yourself. Make two of them true and one a lie. In the comment section your readers will guess which ones are true and which ones are not. After three days, come back and tell us which one was the lie! We can't wait to play along with you and learn something new about our readers and fellow bloggers.
Here's How to Join in the Fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner above and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Write a post about the topic of the week.
This week is: Two Truths and a Lie: All About Me!
3. Add your link below.
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice.
Two Truths and a Lie: All About Me
1. When I was in Brownie's we went to Bozo buckets and I was chosen to be a contestant for the Grand Prize game.
2. I taught one year of third and have been in Kindergarten ever since.
3. For my honeymoon we went to Hawaii and one of my favorite memories was going on the door-less helicopter tour of the island.
Now is your turn to try to guess my Two Truths and a Lie. Write your thoughts in the comment section and I will share the answer in three days.
Join in on the fun and link up with us. Tells us your "Two Truths and a Lie".
Thanks for stopping by!