Tell all Tuesday 2.0: Summer Snapshot!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  I had so much fun reading everyone's post last week.  Thank you for linking up with us.  It feels so good to be back on the blogging bandwagon.  I love how summer time is such a great time for teachers to recharge their batteries and work on activities that sometimes get pushed to the side with all the other tasks that need to get done throughout the year.  



This week we are sharing some fun summer memories and our post is called Summer Snapshot.  Where is a fun place you have gone, activity you have done, or something special that has happened this summer? 



Here is my Summer Snapshot!


If you follow me on Instagram I think you probably already know my Summer Snapshot, but the best memory I have had so far this summer is definitely welcoming our sweet baby, Makenzie into the world this past June.

My husband and I definitely longed for this moment for some time now and we couldn't feel more blessed to finally have her in our arms.  

  From the moment the doctor announced "It's a Girl!" it has been a surreal experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  She has the best facial expressions, makes the best little noises, and a smile that just melts our heart. We are definitely blessed and I feel so lucky.  

I feel like summer always flies by, but this summer is on fast forward mode.  I'm trying to just soak in all my time with my sweet baby girl and enjoy every minute with her. 

Now it's your turn...
Here's How to Join in the Fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner above and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Write a post about the topic of the week.  You can use the Summer Snapshot template or your own.  


This week is: Summer Snapshot!
3. Add your link below. 
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice. 

Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see your Summer Snapshot!


14 comments

  1. Your snapshot is obviously the cutest one that there will be!! Enjoy your time with that beautiful little baby of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly, I certainly am! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful part of your summer! Baby Makenzie is just beautiful and I love all of your posts sharing her sweetness. You're smart to soak in these moments. It's amazing how quickly they grow. Enjoy the rest of your summer moments!
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's what everyone tells me! Thanks for linking up with us!

      Delete
  3. Your summer snapshot is the best! Makenzie is beautiful! I know you are enjoying every minute with her:)
    Jill
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill! Yes, it's definitely been an amazing summer so far! Thanks for linking up with us!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! It's so wonderful that you have lots of time to enjoy your sweet baby girl.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan! Yes, it's been wonderful! Can't wait to check out your snapshot!

      Delete
  5. Congrats! Having a baby changes your life for the better in so many ways! Enjoy every minute with her! :)
    Crystal
    Crystal Clear Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I certainly am as she sleeps on my chest! :) thanks for linking up with us!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your baby girl! A memorable Summer definitely! She is precious!
    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to check out your snapshot!

      Delete
  7. Diana I follow you on Instagram and I have loved seeing each and every picture of Makenzie! She is absolutely beautiful! Makes me miss those days when they are so tiny! Enjoy every minute because it goes by so quickly!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW!!! Congratulations!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!! :) Super cute summer snapshot!

    ReplyDelete