Currently-January

I'm a little late to the party, but I couldn't resist linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for my favorite Currently post.  


Listening
I am currently watching Making a Murderer on Netflix with the Hubby and we are both shocked as we are glued to the couch and continue to watch episode after episode.  Have you seen it?  I know I can be pretty naive, but it's pretty scary to think that the justice system could do this to a person. 

Loving
So I might be in a bit of denial that tomorrow is back to work for me and I am soaking in my last day with doing as much lounging as possible.  Netflix, snacks, and comfy clothes for me! :)

Thinking
I need to get my head back in the game and get my teaching on.  I'm really excited to see my kiddos and I know once I am at school tomorrow I will get my groove back and be ready to go.  

Wanting
A snack, no surprise here.  I feel like I'm eating all the time.  :)  After I write this post I'll be standing at the fridge with the door open looking for answers.  This might take a while. 

Needing
A few more days off ;) I mean who wouldn't mind a few more days of lounging?!

One Word
My one little word is embrace.  I want to embrace every moment this year.  I'm loving every moment of my pregnancy and I want to continue to live in the moment and enjoy every minute because I know it will go so fast.  I also want to embrace every moment once the baby is born because I know that time goes so fast too.  I just want to slow down, enjoy, and take it all in. 

Well, that wraps up my currently for the month.  

Thanks for taking the time to read through my list. 

I hope everyone has had a great start to 2016!



7 comments

  1. Embrace is a great little word to hold on to for the year. Go get and enjoy that snack!
    Happy New Year - sounds like 2016 will be very exciting for you!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful start to your year!

      Delete
  2. I just got Netflix, so I think I will need to check out your show! I could definitely use one more day off as well....maybe a snow day soon! Happy New Year and I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, I would welcome a random snow day! :) Netflix is so addicting, we definitely put it to good use yesterday. Have a great day today! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. I have been doing the exact same thing! I have spent the entire day relaxing, browsing the internet, and watching Netflix, all while still wearing my pajamas! Oh how I will miss Winter Break! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I think it was the perfect day for it and it's just what I needed to start my week. I hope you have a great day today!

      Delete
  4. The thought of going back to work is actually more difficult than actually going back to work. Enjoy your first day back. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete