November Currently

Happy Sunday!  I'm still in a little bit of denial that it is actually November 1st, but I am excited to be linking up for my favorite monthly post with Farley's Currently


Listening: I am currently loving my lazy Sunday morning.  I'm relaxing on the couch listening to my dog Mario snore next to me and episodes of Parenthood play in the background.  I'm also listening to my wonderful Hubby scrape the wallpaper off of our office walls.  We recently moved to a new house and one of the first projects we have is to paint the office.  I can't wait to see what it looks like. 


Loving: I am loving the extra hour due to fall back.  This morning is going nice and slow and I will take it.  I love lazy morning, I feel as though they are much needed, we work so hard it's nice to veg every once in a while. 

Thinking: Of course while I sit here I can't stop but think about the laundry list of things I should be doing.  We have conferences starting this week so I need to start my notes, I need to plan, I want to finish a TpT product.  It will all get done, right?!

Wanting: I have a serious sweet tooth right now and even though we just had french toast for breakfast I can't help but think about finding something sweet to munch on.  I have a serious problem, haha.  

Needing: Sometime this afternoon I need to venture to the grocery store.  It's not my favorite place so I tend to put it off as long as possible.  

Yummy: I just love Thanksgiving.  The food, hanging out with family, it just feels cozy to me.  My all time favorite dish has got to be my Mom's famous cornbread casserole.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their November.  I have so much to be thankful for and I love this time of year when I can reflect and count my blessings.  

Happy November!

9 comments

  1. I have had a serious sweet tooth lately too! That was the first thing I noticed on your currently! Fall back is also my favorite. Even with an infant, it was so nice! I love that it gets light earlier! Happy November!
    Cassie
    Texas Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you about the grocery store thing! I hate going because I want to buy everything that is BAD for me, haha! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    Destiny
    Terrific Teaching and Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are shaping up to have a great Sunday morning! I am also thinking about breakfast---I have't had it yet....and now I want french toast! :( haha

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parenthood is my FAVORITE show ever! Enjoy your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right there with you on the lazy morning! I got up, posted my currently, had breakfast and now I'm right back in bed lazily going through the other currently posts :D

    I do have to go out today since I ran out of card stock and I have some centres I want to prep so I can laminate them tomorrow morning... but I really don't feel like leaving my bed! lol

    Oh and after reading the rest of your post I realized I have to go out because I have to go to the grocery store too! I'm missing a few things for dinner tonight.

    What colour are you painting your office? You should share a picture when it is done! I've been wanting to paint my office to since we moved in... we did paint the bedroom since that was a priority (it was a really ugly medium blue..) the office is a soft green colour... it's not bad but I would like something more neutral like a light grey!

    Anyways I think I rambled for too long.. lol
    Happy November Diana!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yukari, we are thinking about painting our office a warm gray with one blue wall. I will definitely post a before and after because the before involved wallpaper and orange, yellow, and green walls, haha. I hope you are having a great start to your week! :)

      Delete
  6. I know how you feel - grocery shopping on a Sunday is HORRENDOUS here! If you're not being barged out the way, you have people blocking your way! Manners seem to disappear in our stores on a Sunday! Hope you manage to get things done on your to do list - good luck! :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I completely agree. I always tell my husband it's like bumper carts. I hope you are having a great start to your week! :)

      Delete
  7. I have a serious sweet tooth right now, too! I'm getting over the flu and sweets are all I can stomach at the moment.

    ReplyDelete