Currently: October

Happy October! It's my favorite month and I'm excited to be linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently linky!  


Listening: I couldn't keep my eyes open last night after Scandal so I saved my new favorite show to watch today.  I started to listen to it, but I can tell already I have to stop and wait until after school when I can focus.  

Loving: I am loving that my favorite month is here.  I just love October.  It makes my heart happy and makes me think of so many happy memories.  Plus, I love the colors, the pumpkins, the apple picking, the warm cozy sweater, ahh...I could go on and on!  

Thinking: We recently sold our townhouse and have a contract on a house.  Our buyer wanted a 30 day close so we are frantically trying to pack up.  I just keep reminding myself it will all get done, it will all get done!  We close next Friday!  I am so excited.  I can't wait! Our new house has a fenced yard and I can't wait for my two dogs to have the chance to run around freely!

Wanting: I can't wait to decorate for Halloween.  My Mom and I love Halloween and growing up I always helped her decorate her house.  She is known to have the best decorations.  She collects Halloween houses and goes all out for the trick-or-treaters. (Plus she gives out the big candy bars ;))  Once I moved into my townhouse she started the tradition of buying me one Halloween house each year.  My collection is growing and I can't wait to put them out in our new house.  

Needing: I can't get enough of my favorite fall drink: pumpkin spice lattes.  I definitely need to stop on my way to work.  Fridays are always better with a Starbucks cup in hand. 

Boo-tiful- I always feel so pretty after I get a manicure and pedicure (which I am in need of)  Perhaps after the move I will treat myself to both.  

Thanks for stopping by and reading through my Currently!  

Happy October!

14 comments

  1. I have How to Get Away With Murder on dvr. How's the season so far? I love Thursday nights, all the shows are on. Congrats on your new house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I binged watched the first season last weekend and just started season 2 this week. I like it. Just when you think you have it figured out there is a plot twist! I love that. Thank you! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I just got a pedi with fall colors! Should have gotten the mani also...next time! Congrats on selling your house! Oooo! I like your mom! Our poor trick-or-treaters get the middle of the road candy. That way I don't eat it! Have a great weekend! The Techie Playground

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! I appreciate you taking the time to read through my currently and leaving a comment. No I get it, I will be doing middle of the road candy as well this year, haha. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Hi Diana,
    That's so sweet about your mom's Halloween tradition and how she's helping you carry it on. Just take a deep breath... it will all get done. Sometimes I don't know how but it always manages to. Moving is no fun but new houses are the best! Just keep the end in mind... it's all worth it! Starbucks here finally got the pumpkin spice latte this week. I may have gone twice... Enjoy your weekend friend!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joya, it definitely will. We did a lot this weekend, so I feel better. Yum! Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice. I'm glad you are safe from the hurricane, have a great week! :)

      Delete
  4. LOOOOOVE Scandal! I watched all the seasons this past summer and can not get enough of it! Seems like LOTS of folks are moving soon. Good luck with getting it all done!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am the same way Carrie. In fact I may have binged it twice this summer, haha. Thanks, I am excited for us to get settled in the new place. Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Halloween/Fall just sounds so crazy amazing in America! It's pretty naff over here and is dying out each year! We are heading to Florida for Halloween in October 2017 for MIL's 50th! We can't wait to experience it out here as we have only ever visited in Spring/Summer months :) The Halloween tradition you have going on with your mum sounds fabulous! I bet the kids LOVE going to her house on Halloween!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall and Halloween are my favorite. You will have a great time when you come in 2017. Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. Love this blog! I am so glad that I stopped by.

    Agreed- mani and pedis are always a treat!

    Lynnea from Adventures of a Techie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I appreciate it. I hope you have a great week! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh My Goodness!! Congratulations on the New HOUSE!!! How exciting! I feel the stress and pain of moving but you are so organized that it WILL all get done.
    I can only imagine how exciting it will be to decorate your NEW house for Halloween! SO MUCH FUN!!

    Kimberlee
    It's Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberlee! We are so excited. It has a yard with a fence and I can't to see our dogs have the chance to run around freely. I cannot wait to decorate for Halloween. Some decorations may come out before I am done unpacking everything else, haha. Have a great week! :)

      Delete