Happy Fall Y'all!

Happy Fall!  This little blogger is grinning from ear to ear because it's the first day of my favorite season. 

I just love fall!  
I love the cooler weather,
the crisp air,
I love the color of the leaves. 

I love pumpkins and apple picking.  I love sipping on Pumpkin Spice Lattes and wearing comfy sweaters, leggings, and boots.  I love Halloween and Thanksgiving.  

My list could go on and on...This time of year is just magical to me.

In honor of my favorite season I started to create some fall products to use with my kinder kiddos. 

I created a brainstorm sheet to compare and contrast summer and fall.  You can access this FREEBIE by clicking on the picture below. 


I hope you enjoy it! :) 

You can also access it in my TpT store!

To kick off my favorite season I have also made everything in my store 20% off until Saturday!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. Hi Diana! I also love autumn!!!! I am also happy that I currently live in a place where the leaves change. Most of my life was lived in areas where we didn't have a visible fall season. Enjoy!
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete