Tell all Tuesday: My Dream Classroom

Happy Tuesday friends!  It is time for Tell all Tuesday.  


This week we are talking classrooms and we are dreaming big.  If you had the chance to design your dream classroom what would it look like?!





When I first sat down to write this post my first thought was to browse my Pinterest boards.  I have so many pins about my dream classroom. For example, I always stumble upon this pin and my heart is happy.  I love the warm feeling of this classroom.  It feels like someone's living room.  I love the neutral colors, they are very soothing.  I also love the lamps.  There is something for the glow of a lamp that puts me in a very calm state of mind.  I just think this classroom screams come and learn with us!


Another weakness of mine is chevron.  In fact shortly after I stumbled upon this pin, I also stumbled upon how to make a reading bench tutorial so I think that is my next project.  I can't wait to have a few reading benches in my classroom with chevron patterns.  


I love the idea of using crates to make a bench.  Also, I remember someone posting on Instagram that Walmart had these crates for $1.  


While we are on the topic of chevron, I also love this idea of covering a book shelf.  Plus, the organization of the table buckets is brilliant!



Before I wrap up my dream classroom ideas I can't help but post one of my all time favorite classrooms.  One can not possibly talk about dream classrooms without mentioning the creative work of Maria from Kindercraze.  I mean, her classroom, just gives me goosebumps!  I love everything about it.  



Pictures from Kinder Craze

Thank you for joining me as I shared ideas for my dream classroom.  My hope is that you got some great ideas to use in your classroom too.  Be sure to check out the other blogs to get more inspiration and learn about their dream classroom!

Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Write a post about the topic of the week.  
This week is: My Dream Classroom...
3. Add your link below.
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice.  



19 comments

  1. I love your pins! I hadn't seen the chevron book shelf but I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT!!! Your dream room would be amazing. Thanks for letting me link up again. It has been so much fun! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend! I appreciate your kind words. I have an old bookshelf that I am thinking about doing that too. I hope it will turn out the same and not be a Pinterest fail, lol. Thanks for linking up with us!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the great and oh-so-timely topic this week! I'm heading into the room now to see what can be done after a state safety audit pretty well took all the pretty out of my room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! I hope it wasn't too bad. Thanks for taking the time to read through my post! :)

      Delete
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! Love all of these. I, too, have drooled over that pic of Reagan's room and Maria's room is to die for! Let's open our own school and make it beautiful. ;) Thanks for sharing your dreams with us.
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in for opening our own school! ;)

      Delete
    2. Me too!!! That would be one incredible school!

      Delete
  4. You found some really awesome images out there for such warm and welcoming classrooms! I can't wait to see your classroom reveal, I bet it's going to be so cute and inviting!
    Thank so much for hosting such a great linky, sweet friend!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, thank you for your kind words. Your support is much appreciated! :) Thanks for taking the time to link up with us each week, we love having you join in on the fun!

      Delete
  5. I love your dream classroom! We have several of the same pictures posted! I am with Andrea let's build a school and make it beautiful!!!
    Jill
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. I am all for building a school together. That would be one incredible powerhouse of a school! ;) Thanks for linking up with us!

      Delete
  6. These are some ADORABLE pictures! I also love Maria's classroom. I personally want the silhouettes in my classroom. So stinkin' cute! I love the crate bench, too. :) Thanks for sharing, Diana!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin for your kind words. Those silhouettes are amazing! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

      Delete
  7. I love the Crate Bench Idea!!! I will definitely try this year! Is great for storage, looks adorable and they can sit on the books!!! Thanks for sharing and for this amazing topic!!! So appropiate!
    Magically in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zay Parra, I appreciate the support and for you to take the time to link up with us! :)

      Delete
  8. Kindercraze's room gives me goosebumps too!! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this fun linky!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it though?! Every time I look at it. Thanks for taking the time to link up! :)

      Delete
  9. So glad I found this again! I linked up to Tell all Tuesday at the beginning of the summer and forgot about it and found it again! Linking up tomorrow even though Tuesday is long gone! :) I love that so many of us have the same pics! A Year of Many Firsts is such a great room!

    ReplyDelete