Happy Sunday Friends! I am excited to join the fun of the Sunday Scoop. Thank you Teaching Trio for the cute link up!
3 Things I have to do...
1. I really need to finish my last grad school assignment for the week. I have been in a grad school rut this week. I have been dragging my heels and pretty much doing anything else. I really just need to sit down and finish so I can relax the rest of the weekend. (Right after I write this post, start some laundry, and scroll through Instagram, see...I'm bad)
2. I need to clean the house. Perhaps I should do that before the grad school work! ;)
3. We are going over to my parents tonight for dinner and I am in charge of the salad. I feel fortunate to live close to my parents and that we get to see them often.
2 Things I hope to do...
1. I have a list of ideas for products. I hope to have the chance to sit down and start one.
2. Jayme from Teach, Talk, Inspire and I have had a blast doing our Tell all Tuesday Summer Link up! We have loved connecting with fellow bloggers and getting to know one another. I need to prepare the inlinkz code and graphic so I can prepare my post. If you would like to join the fun and want to link up early leave your email in the comments. I can send you the information later tonight.
1 Thing I am happy to do...
1. My buddy Mario is anxiously waiting for a walk. I am happy to get out and enjoy some sunshine with him!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for stopping by and reading my Sunday Scoop. Be sure to check out Teaching Trio to learn what other bloggers have, hope, and are happy to do this Sunday!