Tell all Tuesday: Summer Snapshot!

It's Tuesday which means it is time for...



My friend Jayme Teach, Talk, Inspire and I are definitely in a summer state of mind.  This week our topic is called "Summer Snapshot".  Think about a favorite summer memory current or new and post a picture or two about it.  It could be a favorite summer trip, activity, or spot that you enjoy.  We can't wait to see and read all about your summer adventures.

Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner above and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Write a post about the topic of the week.  
This week is: Summer Snapshot!
3. Add your link below.
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice.  




Summer is such a fun time of the year.  As teachers we are constantly on the go.  I feel like summer time is a chance for us to rest our batteries a bit and recharge for the upcoming year.

My Summer Snapshot is a picture from our honeymoon last June.  My husband and I traveled to Kauai, Hawaii.


This was a picture from the helicopter ride we took around the island.  We decided to be dare devils and signed up for the helicopter tour with NO doors.  Yes, you read that right, there were NO doors.  It was the scariest and most exciting adventure I have ever done.  You are literally sitting on the edge.  There was nothing to the right of me except air.  The pilot warned us not to stick our hands out of the helicopter to point to things.  The wind is so strong if you extend your arm outside of the helicopter it could slam it against the side and break your elbow.  With our elbows securely tucked close to our bodies we were able to click a few pictures.  My hubby captured this picture as we were flying along the Na Pali coast.  It is one of my favorite pictures from our trip.

I can't wait to see your summer adventures.  Link up below to join in the fun and share your summer snapshot!



21 comments

  1. That picture is breathtaking!!!! WOW! I love that you went on a helicopter ride! I have always wanted to go on one!

    Thanks for hosting the link up again!

    Neat Sweet & Hard to Beat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible picture! My husband's family took us there last July and I loved it! We actually went snorkeling on the Na' Pali coast. This has got to be one of the most beautiful places in the world! Now we have something in common ;) I'm ready to go back, aren't you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful pic my love?!!! LOVE IT! I'm so glad that you had this great adventure with your hubby! Since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. I'm also a big chicken when it comes to riding anything above land, so I can relate. Thank you for sharing love! Go visit my post.
    All the best!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby and I also honeymooned in Kauai! We opted for the boat tour instead of the helicopter. Such a beautiful place.
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how exciting! We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon as well. We didn't do a helicopter ride though, especially without doors. A little scary. But what beautiful scenery. Thanks for hosting this fun linky!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful picture! My brother and sister in law honeymooned there a few years ago!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This looks truly stunning! I went in a helicopter for the first time this year and loved it but I'm not sure I would be brave enough to go in one with no doors! Have an awesome summer
    Xx Laura xX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, that is such an amazing picture! Wow! That view is absolutely amazing! Such a great experience and memory to have!

    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!!! Looks like such a fun experience! I can tell by just the pictures alone that it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful view! Riding in a 'doorless' helicopter must have been such an amazing experience! Makes me want to move to Hawaii!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hawaii is amazing!! Didn't make it to Kauai, but my friend's sister lives there and LOVES it...obviously:) Thanks for a great linky!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We also honeymooned in Kauai! It is stunning!!!! My husband and I kayaked along the Na Pali coast and it was so pretty........but I got incredibly sea sick. It was quite the adventure. Your picture makes me want to return!
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! That looks amazing!! I would be terrified to ride in a helicopter without doors! It looks like it was totally worth it, though!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome picture! My husband and I were in Kauai back in 2003 but we were not brave enough to do the helicopter tours. We did a boat tour of the Na' Pali coastline and it was breathtaking! Our tour also included snorkeling which was amazing until we encountered 3 sharks! I headed straight for the boat LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picture! Now that we are moving back to Seattle we will be heading back to Hawaii for our dose of sunshine. Kauai and Maui are on our list!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! We are so jealous of your "Summer Snapshot!" That looks like it was an amazing trip!
    Much love- Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your trip to Hawaii sounds like true perfection...I'm glad you didn't have to break your arm to get the snapshot! Thanks for hosting these weekly Linky Parties...I'm having so much fun, and your blog is a new favorite, as I just started in the blogging world, too!
    Love,
    Lindsay
    The Owl Teach

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your picture of Hawaii is breathtaking!! I've always wanted to travel there. Thanks for hosting this weekly linky party!!

    ReplyDelete