Tell all Tuesday: Summer Flashback

Guess what time it is?!



I have loved doing this link up with my friend Jayme at Teach, Talk, Inspire.  It has been such a fun way to get to know all of you wonderful bloggers.  This week we are rewinding the clock and showing off some summertime memories.  So dig through your old photo albums and upload a summer flashback. We can't wait to see the sweet summertime memories.



Oh, don't mind me, just another busy day splish splashing in my Smurf pool...


Followed up with some sun bathing.  I tell you, these summer days just get harder and harder. I'm so glad I have my fashionable shades and Cabbage Patch swimsuit as I splash through these summer days! ;)


Perhaps this is where my love of water came from.  Throughout my childhood you could always find me splashing around a pool.  I was a fish!  In middle school I joined the summer swim team and spent many summers swimming laps in the early morning.  Give me a pool and a good book and I am set for the day!  


Here's how to join in on the fun:
1. Grab the picture and banner above and use it to link back to this post on your blog.
2. Write a post about the topic of the week.  
This week is: Summer Flashback!
3. Add your link below.
4. Advertise your post using any social media of your choice.  


We can't wait to see your summertime adventures.  




19 comments

  1. You are so adorable! I always love looking back at baby photos! Thanks for having this great linkup!
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby pictures! The eighties looks always make me laugh!

    Thanks for hosting!

    Deirdre
    Mrs. Garcia's Super Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the Cabbage Patch swimsuit! I loved my Cabbage Patch dolls. :)
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! What a cutie! I love looking back at baby pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baby pictures!!! I was the same way - loved the the little inflatable pool in the yard. Thanks for the fun idea this week!
    Marie
    Once Upon a Classroom: A Teacher's Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby pictures in the pool are ADORABLE! So cute!! I love the flashback link up! :)

    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your baby pictures!!! This link up was so much fun. I loved taking a look back at everyone's pictures, but getting a chance to look back at my own. Thanks for hosting!!

    Marisa
    Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smurfs and Cabbage Patch Kids...those were the days. I'm especially loving the sunglasses though! Thank you for hosting such a fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures! Smurfs and Cabbage Patch Kids, those bring me back! I too love swimming and have since I was very small. I always feel so much more relaxed when I'm near water, be it the pool, lake, or beach.
    I had a great time reading your summer flashback! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally loved the the cabbage patch swimsuit! Super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shades and the Smurfs! My aunt had an amazing pool, and we went over to her house almost daily in the summer to swim in it! No Smurfs though.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute pictures!!! Looking at baby pictures is so much fun!!! So glad I could join the link-up this week!! Thanks for hosting!
    ~Heather :)
    Recipe for Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness you are too cute! I absolutely loved the Cabbage Patch kids growing up and am super jealous of your swimsuit! I definitely agree, give me a pool and a good book and I am a happy camper!
    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh so cute! Those glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such adorable pictures! It's funny how our personalities show even at such a young age. Thanks for sharing your memories!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness I LOVE the Sunglasses!! Thank you for sharing such fun memories!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the idea for the linky! I can definitely relate to the Smurfs and Cabbage Patch Kids...those were the days!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Diana! I love your movie star sunglasses!!!! Adorable photos!
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete