I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Jill from Chevron and Centers. I am honored to be nominated for this award.
I am a newbie to the blogging world. I just started this adventure in February, but I have loved every second of it. I am blown away by the tremendous amount of support given by everyone. This is truly an amazing community. Thank you for welcoming me in with open arms and I will pay it forward by doing the same to other fellow bloggers.
Before I pass this honor along I thought I would share a little bit about myself:
1. I went to Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois for my undergraduate degree.
2. I started college as a journalism major. At the time I was torn between journalism and teaching. I did one semester as a journalism major and hated it. I switched to teaching and have never looked back.
3. I just finished my 7th year of Kindergarten.
4. I love pretty flowers, they just make me smile.
5. I am an ice cream fanatic. I love it! I could have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My favorite flavors always change. As long as there is chocolate involved I am a happy camper.
6. I have no sense of smell.
7. I am an only child. I have cousins around the same age and a great group of friends that mean the world to me.
8. I am incredibly shy. I get anxious in large social groups and I prefer not to walk into an event by myself.
9. I love the Chicago White Sox. I went to Game 2 of the World Series in 2005 with my Dad. A memory I will never forget.
10. My engagement diamond is from my grandmother's 25th anniversary ring. My grandfather passed away 8 years ago and when my husband was getting ready to propose my grandma asked if he would like to use the stone. Kenny designed my ring, and used the diamond for the center stone. I wear it with pride and love the story behind it. For a gift to my grandmother on our wedding day we designed a necklace using some of the diamonds from her anniversary setting and an emerald since our wedding was in May.
I would like to pass the torch and nominate the following bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award. I admire these bloggers as well as their blogs. Be sure to check out these lovely blogs...
Jayme from Teach, Talk, Inspire
Sarah from Mrs. B's First Grade
Jennifer from A Dab of Glue will Do
Suzanne from Kindergarten Planet
Elisabeth from First Grade Stripes
Kellee from Stomping Through First
Lindsey from Miss Law's Kinders
Nicole from Firstie Favorites
If you accept please comment below. Happy Blogging!