In our classroom we are using Goldilocks and The Three Bears and The Three Little Pigs as our anchor texts. The packet above has activities to use with these two books as well as blank pages to use with stories of your choice. The following activities are included:
- Write and draw the character traits of Goldilocks, The Three Bears, Wolf, and The Three Pigs
- Write and draw the setting of the story (page can be used with any story)
- Write and draw the ending and then students can make their own version (page can be used with any story)
- Label the characters (Goldilocks, The Three Bears, Wolf, and The Three Pigs)
- Practice writing letter writing (postcard paper)
- Pages for students to author their own stories
- Story Elements Graphic Organizer
- Speech Bubble practice pages
- Story Elements Flip Book
I'm really excited about the newest packet in my store! I hope that you will find it helpful in your classroom.
As a thank you for reading my blog you can click on the link below to get the Story Elements Graphic Organizer as a FREEBIE!
Have a wonderful week, and if you are in the states getting lots of snow, stay warm!